Please answer the 5 questions below for attendance credit. Submit your answers to the proper assignment folder. Please do not share work. Add your reference.
1. Describe 3 clinical manifestations specific to right-sided heart failure in the pediatric patient.
2. Describe the four categories of congenital heart defects and explain how each manifests in the pediatric patient
3. Which items should be included in the medication education for a pediatric patient taking digoxin and furosemide?
4. What is Rheumatic Fever and how is it treated?
5. What is a hype cyanotic spell, who suffers from it, and how is it treated?
Chronic Attendance Questions
Due: by the start of class 2
Please answer the 5 questions below for attendance credit. Submit your answers to the proper assignment folder. Please do not share work.
1. Describe nursing interventions during the child’s hospitalization for failure to thrive.
2. Describe an individualized education program (IEP).
3. What are key components of nursing care for children with impaired cognitive function?
4. Describe atlantoaxial instability in the Trisomy 21 (Down syndrome) patient. How is it diagnosed?
5. Differentiate between palliative care and hospice care. What considerations should be made in providing hospice care to the pediatric patient that might be different from the adult?