Conceptualize the general concept of “eviction”
Discussion post #4
- How did asking the wrong questions lead to the undercounting of evictions?
- What is conceptualization? What is operationalization? How do these pertain to “How asking the wrong questions led to the undercounting of evictions”?
- What is a concept? What are the dimensions of a concept? What is a variable? What is an indicator?
- What are the levels in the process of conceptualization (going from abstract/general to concrete/specific) (page 105)?
- What is unit of analysis, and what are examples? What is the role of aggregation in moving from the individual unit of analysis to a higher unit of analysis (such as group, organization, city, county, state, nation, or world)?
- Conceptualize the general concept of “eviction” (see Evicted; “How we undercounted…”; and MARS [pages 21-22 and the diagrams “Reasons for Moving”]).
Due by next Sunday, 11:59pm. 250 word minimum; no maximum wordcount. List the wordcount at the end of each post. Pass=60 points, no pass=0 points, non or late submission without instructor-approved excuse = -60 points.