- In the first week of this course, you learned about teamwork and effective teams. Now it is time to put it all together and design your own team.
Imagine you have been asked to create a team to meet a specific need within your company.
Write a 350- to 525-word proposal for creating a team to present to your manager in which you:
- Describe what type of team you will create.
- Describe the team’s goals and how many team members will be needed.
- List the roles and responsibilities associated with the team and its members.
- Explain how you will incorporate diverse team members.
- Summarize how the diverse perspectives and experiences of the selected team members will bring value to the team.
- Make sure to use APA format and cite sources.