In your paper, you will develop design prototypes for the login and main menu screens for both the consumer and provider mobile application THS. In addition, you will analyze the key data types that will be used by end users to populate these screens. You will also discuss the components of the overall IT architecture necessary to facilitate the deployment of mobile application technology for THS consumers and providers.
In your paper,
- Develop three to four mobile application screens representing the login and main menu end user screens for consumers of THS.
- Develop three to six mobile application screens representing the login, main menu, and patient results review end user screens for prescribing providers (doctors, nurse practitioners) of THS.
- Articulate the content of each mobile application screen for both the consumer and prescribing providers in detail.
- Critique the consumer mobile application screen designs according to the eight elements of an easy-to-learn-and-use interface . For each of the eight elements, state why your design meets the criteria.
- Critique the provider mobile application screen designs according to the eight elements of use validation rules. Provide a minimum of four specific examples of how you will validate providers’ actions in the mobile design.
- Summarize the top four priority items in the technology application testing plan that you will develop for the applications testing professional who is testing your mobile applications prototypes for the consumers and providers at THS.
The Milestone 2: Login Screen Designs Mobile Applications paper
- Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style
- utilize either Microsoft PowerPoint or Microsoft Word (Shapes) functionality to generate the login and main menu end user screens. These screen pictures should be included in the body of the paper and referenced as figures utilizing APA Style guidelines.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper