Discuss the current risk areas in a typical residential care facility.
- Discuss the current risk areas in a typical residential care facility.
- How do these risk areas affect the quality of care and life of the resident population?
- What quality improvement practices would you adopt to help mitigate some of these risks?
- Share the housing arrangements that you would put in place to help alleviate some of these problems.
- Describe how loneliness influences residents’ quality of life.
- Explain the risk mitigation process.
- Discuss how risk management contributes to sound decision making.
- What are the barriers and challenges to risk management in a long-term care (LTC) facility?
- Identify the benefits of addressing these barriers and challenges promptly.