I need a Cost and Price analysis of company named Lockheed Martin for F-35 aircraft. Since, the F-35 aircraft budget is way too high, me as a part of group (student) find the alternative of flying it as a remote (drone) system. I need the Excel sheet analysis of price and cost of drone system(1 page), its benefits, how to implement (3-4) pages ASAP.
Assignment 2: Cost/Price Analysis
Whenever a major change is recommended for an existing process, you will likely be asked what the change(s) will cost to implement and what benefit the company will receive from that implementation. This assignment will give insight in how to prepare to answer those questions.
For example, changes require the users of those processes be trained on how their tasks differ under the new approach. Therefore, training needs to be one of the costs of implementation. As for benefits, has your process change resulted in less time to perform tasks? If so, the reduced time would be a benefit from the implementation.
To complete this assignment:
- Identify all the potential costs associated with implementation of your recommended alternative. Your team will need to make some assumptions because actual costs will likely be unknown.
- Calculate the resultant benefits associated with implementation of your recommended alternative. As with Step 1, your team will need to make some assumptions because actual costs will likely be unknown.
Change F-35 to a drone or remote control
- Cost Price analysis-($6.6B budget) (Excel sheet)
- Simulator system purchase
- Radio signal system purchase
- Drone program purchase
- Drone control system purchase
- Changing f-35 to drone or remote
- Cost of changing f-35 fuselage
- Cost of research and development
- Cost for equipment replacement (fuel, parts, wires, technology)
- Cost of testing (fuel, equipment, parts)
- Purchase of remote control system
- Price comparison of different systems
- Cost for employee (pilot, scientist, computer scientist, researcher, security)