Relevant Case Study:
• Identify relevant data from the case study.
• Identify relevant clinical manifestations from the case study and include related research (5 minimum).
• Clinical Manifestations must be physiological and psychosocial.
Priority Nursing Diagnosis/Problems :
• Identify two (2) priority-nursing diagnoses based on the selected clinical manifestations.
• Nursing diagnosis must be physiological and psychosocial.
• Identify five (5) treatment and/or illness prevention strategies (priority) related to each nursing diagnosis.
• Identify evidence based treatment/prevention strategies.
• Please note: Treatment or illness prevention strategies must include a wide range of activities such as health teaching, nutritional planning, nursing interventions and drug therapy.