After being on the job for a week reviewing Wellness Technologyâ€™s contingency plans, you have identified that the company doesnâ€™t have a comprehensive incident response plan (IRP). You have discussed this with your boss, the IT manager, and have decided that this is something that must be created.
In this project, you will create an IRP for Wellness Technology, Inc. The format design of the IRP document can be your own creative work product and/or an industry standard one from the web. If you choose the ladder, please make sure you have the right to use it. Your IRP should cover the following events if they were to occur:
- Power failure
- Internet service provider (ISP) failure
- Burst water pipe
- The Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone system failure used by the sales team and 24×7 technical support team
- Virus/malicious code compromising the Wellness Technologyâ€™s Web App (to include the presentation layer, business layer, and database layer) or the wrist device
- Use a professional format for the IRP citing sources where applicable.
- Create the IRP in approximately 5âˆ’6 pages in a Microsoft Word document.