Continue adding to order #28079
he management team is interested in knowing what potential vulnerabilities exist for your environment. Take this opportunity to review common vulnerabilities specific to your environment and provide the following information:
- Define what the CVE database is designed to provide to security researchers.
- Describe how the CVSS score is calculated.
- Describe the difference between base and temporal metrics.
- Describe what the National Vulnerability Database is and used for.
- Find and describe three vulnerabilities that could potentially exist in your organization, that have a CVSS severity rated as high.
Add the discussion about CVE, CVSS and NVD to The Key Assignment Template section titled: Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures
Name the document CSS300_<First and Last Name>_IP2.doc.