Marketers must learn to write for professional publications, scholarly journals, and clients. You have worked on two of these three. Now it is time to write for a marketing publication meant for practitioners and academics. You could become a published writer. Wouldn’t that look good on your resume?
Week 9 Main Discussion Post
This is your chance to shine. The marketing-focused articles need to have a marketing focus, but the topics are broad and can reflect your own taste.
- Post your article to the Discussion Board.
- Note: Failure to write a marketing-focused article may result in a zero for the main post grade.
- Add a Question for discussion at the end of your story.
- If you are engaging in research, be sure to cite your source(s) in APA format.
Share with the group how you think this class has developed skills that will serve you in your profession.
- What skills are most important for your industry and career path?
- What aspects of the course would you like to study further?