- Review readings from unit 1.
- Thoroughly read the case. It is recommended that you read 2-3 times.
- Prepare a 5-page report (12-point font, double spaced not including the title page or reference page), that addresses the following questions:
- Why might an omnichannel strategy be the most appropriate for Brand W? What are the benefits and risks of pursuing this strategy?
- What are the critical digital and technical capabilities the company needs to consider in its pursuit of an omnichannel strategy?
answer only 3rd question
i need essay help
COMPANY IS WALMART
Student Instructions: Complete the following information about the organization and products and/or services you will focus on as you develop a complete marketing plan throughout the course. You may need to do research to get answers to the questions below. The subject for this assignment should be the organization and products and/or services you identified for the Marketing Plan, Part 1 Assignment. Be sure to look at the grading rubric located below the assignment.
Marketing Information and Research
Describe an important question you need to answer or a problem you are trying to solve in order to help the organization meet its goals and objectives.
Describe the information your organization needs to make effective decisions about how to answer this question or solve this problem.
What research do you recommend in order to provide the information you need? What research method(s) would you use to get the information you need? Will it involve secondary data and research? Primary research such as interviews, focus groups and surveys? Why do you recommend this research approach?Customer Decision-Making Profile
Identifying the Customer and Problem
Describe a primary decision maker in your target segment: who they are, what they like, how they make buying decisions. Describe the primary problem(s) your organization, product or service will help them solve.
Factors Influencing Customer Decisions
Provide a brief profile of your target segment using at least three of the following categories:
- Geographic characteristics: e.g., location, region, population size or climate.
- Personal and demographic characteristics: e.g., age, gender, family size, family life stage, income, personality.
- Social and Psychological characteristics: e.g., culture, social class, lifestyle, motivation, attitudes, reference groups, beliefs.
- Situational characteristics: e.g., buying situation, level of involvement, market offerings, frequency of use, brand loyalty.
- B2B/organizational buying considerations: e.g., individual factors, organizational factors, business environment factors, types of complexity
Reaching the Customer
Based on this profile, identify 2-3 marketing strategies or tactics you believe would be effective at reaching this target segment, and briefly explain why they are a good fit.Positioning and Differentiation
Positioning and differentiation explain what you want to be known for in the market, and how you are different from competitors. Respond to the following questions.
List the competitive advantages of the product, service or organization youâ€™re focusing on: the things that make it different from competitors in positive ways.
Market Niche and Positioning Strategy
Describe the market niche you want to fill, along with the positioning strategy you recommend using. Why do you think this is the right approach?
Develop a positioning statement using this formula: â€œTo [target audience], [product/service/organization name] is the only [category or frame of reference] that [points of differentiation/benefits delivered] because [reasons to believe].
Do you recommend a repositioning that improves on what the organization has been using up to this point? Why or why not?
What is the â€œbrandâ€ you are trying to build? What do people think about this brand today, and how do they experience it?
What is the brand promise for this brand? If one hasnâ€™t been defined yet, create one. If you believe the brand promise needs improvement, please suggest how you would refine it. Why is your recommended brand promise a good fit?
Brand Voice and Personality
Describe your brand voice and personality using the is/is never template:
- [Brand] is:
- [Brand] is never:
Brand Positioning and Strategy
Make a recommendation about brand positioning and/or branding strategy to help build the brand and contribute to align it with what your target segment wants. How will this contribute to the success of your product, service or organization?
Hi, this paper is basically a homework assignment which counts a lot towards my grade. In this paper there are three cases which need to be answered. Basically all the points need to be covered in essay format. I will provide the stories for case number 1 and 2. Please label each answer with the case number before. Thanks !
Using Millâ€™s theory and the attached format (Brothers keepers) determine whether the actions of William Bulger and David Kaczynski were morally justified. After #7, present the strengths and weaknesses of utilitarianism.
Use the following format:
1) what are the facts in each case?
2) What are the circumstances?
3) What are the intentions of the agents? (the brother in each case)
4) What are the contending values as understood by the agents?
5) What are the probable consequences of the possible actions of each agent?
6) what is the morality quality of the action taken by each agent?
7) According to utilitarianism ethics explain why the action taken in each case was or was not ethically justified.
Use Kantâ€™s theory of duty ethics to determine whether in the case of ABC versus Food Lion the reporters were justified in lying on their application forms in order to gain access to Food Lionâ€™s food producing operations.
1) Explain the apriori conditions (ie what the mind is aware of before sense experience) from which it forms a moral judgment. Include in your response the answers to the following
-What is it in the human being that is good in itself.
-When is the will functioning as good will?
-What does it mean to be autonomous?
-What is the categorical (ie. Explicit, universal, absolute) imperative?
-How is the categorical imperative constructed?
2) Show how the above ought to be applied to the behavior of the reporters.
-What is the conflict of values in the case?
-What is the standard for making a decision in this case according to duty ethics?
-What ought the reporter do?
3) In your judgment what are the strengths and weaknesses of this theory?
Use the virtue ethics of Aristotle to arrive at a decision in the following case:
During the occupation of France in World War II the French underground engaged in sabotaging the German arumâ€™s fuel and ammunitions depots and other such actions. To stop sabotage the Germans would take hostages that would be freed if the saboteurs surrendered. Otherwise the hostages would be executed. On one particular case the German commandant of a village had taken hostages. During the time of his deployment he became romantically interested in his housekeeper who ignored his advances. He approached her with an offer that he would free the hostages if she would live with him as his lover for the duration of the war. Otherwise, the hostages would be executed. The house keeper was a devout Catholic married woman whose husband was fighting in the underground. Given her particular set of circumstances what in your judgment would be the virtuous action on her part?
-Show how your deliberation is based on the principles of Aristotleâ€™s metaphysics and philosophical psychology. Include in your response; (a) the essence (nature) of the human being. (b) the principles of change in the human being. (c) the end or purpose of a human being (d.) what is it in nature of a human being that can deter one from achieving that purpose. (e) How human actions themselves account for a good or a bad character (f) how virtue is the practice of the golden mean (g) whether she will be able to experience a sense of well being in carrying out her decision.