- summarise and conclude what new initiatives need to be taken at the three levels
- outline the current critical issues which will impact on human life and health in the decade beginning 2050
- be based on realistic expectations of goals and results arising from governmental, organizational and individual actions
- describe the potential outcomes of specific environmental strategies that are currently under consideration
- analyse the current and potential challenges that might hinder the implementation of such strategies
- summarise and conclude what new initiatives need to be taken at the three levels (governmental, organizational and individual)
You should select a minimum of two and a maximum of three core issues/topics of your choice to cover in your scenario. Whilst your scenario can include any topics covered in the course, a good starting point is the Living Planet Report 2018.
For your answer, you must provide a logical analysis by drawing on cases and/or theories covered during this course and/or which you learned about through your independent study. Your answers must illustrate flow and progression of ideas through critical and independent thought. Any answer given by you that is identical / similar to an answer given by another student will lead to a down-grade of the answer in question.