This assignment investigates the financial needs of your business venture from the first assignment, Your Business Venture.
Write a 3â€“4 page paper in which you:
- Outline the financial start-up needs for this business. Consider such items as cash, equipment, space lease or purchase, raw materials, and labor costs. Provide a rationale for your estimates.
- This is only a preliminary list. As you progress in the course, this outline will be fine-tuned.
- Once you have estimated the start-up needs for this business, determine the best financing options to obtain the needed capital and how you would approach securing this type of financing. Justify your selection.
- Evaluate the two most important financial ratios that you will use to track the health of the business and explain how each would provide insight to the business performance. Provide a rationale with your response.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Determine financial start-up needs for a business, options and approaches for securing financing, and financial ratios for tracking business performance.