The Financial Statement
Learn about financial statements, how to conduct a financial analysis, and begin to forecast.
- Read Part 2 of Corporate Finance: Theory and Practice, Third Edition
- Watch Section 2 of the LinkedIn Learning course – of Section 2 – Understanding Financial Statements from the course: Finance Foundations with Kay Stice and Jim Stice
- Read about Finance Statements in Study Session 7,8 (reading 22-28) of CFA Level I Exam Companion
- Read Part 1, chapters 1-3, of The Portable MBA in Finance and Accounting, Fourth Edition
Research Companies’ Financial Reports
- Review Ford Motor Company’s Financial Report
- Research Ford’s Financial Report
- Read Ford’s success story in chapter 18 of Enterprise Risk Management: From Incentives to Controls, Second Edition
- Review Fiat Chrysler Automobiles’ Financial Report
- Review General Motors’ Financial Report
Often companies, in an attempt to be transparent, created a one page infographic overview of the financial report.
Have you ever made an infographic? Use the resources and tutorials at Piktochart.com to learn how.
Create a 1 page overview of the financial report for each of the 3 companies. Make it a visual and an inforgraphic. Upload the assignment.