By completing this Question, you are expected to meet the following objectives:
- Define a specific topic or issue to be addressed and explain its importance in the field of higher education.
- Explain how historical origins of higher education have affected a specific issue.
- Explain how shared beliefs have affected a specific issue.
- Explain how cultural factors of the United States, such as social and economic issues, have affected a specific issue.
- Describe how aspects of an issue have impacted higher education organizational structures.
- Describe how aspects of an issue have impacted higher education policies and practices.
- Based on an evaluation of a specific issue, describe ways in which higher education is likely to continue to evolve.
The Answer must include each of the following, formatted according to current APA style and format:
- Cover page.
- Table of Contents.
- Body of paper.
- Summary and Conclusions.
Your answer submission should be the equivalent of 15–18 content pages, including the Introduction through the Summary and Conclusion sections described above. The final page count does not include the cover page, abstract, table of contents, and references.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.