Assigned Readings:Chapter 7: Project Risk Identification ToolsChapter 8: Project Risk Analysis and IdentificationInitial Postings: Read and reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Then post what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding in each assigned textbook chapter.Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion.Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Explain each of the following steps in risk evaluation and remediation.
- Risk identification
- Risk evaluation for chance of occurrence
- Risk evaluation for impact if the risk takes place.
- The four types of risk remediation,
- What is a project risk owner,
- What is a risk threshold.
- What is a risk matrix.
2. Complete a risk analysis for a project involving a family vacation where a family of four is driving 1,000 miles one way to Myrtle Beach, SC to stay for one week at a coastal resort. Include the construction of a risk matrix.[Your post must be substantive and demonstrate insight gained from the course material. Postings must be in the student’s own words – do not provide quotes!] [Your initial post should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). Post the actual body of your paper in the discussion thread then attach a Word version of the paper for APA review]
Title: Managing Project Risks; 464 Pages
Authors: Peter J. Edwards, Paulo Vaz Serra, Michael Edwards
Publication Date: 2019