Given numsList: 79, 45, 60, 32, 55, 24. In this doubly-linked list, the operation that will insert the 5 node after position 2 is ?
The ListTraverseReverse operation can only be used with doubly-linked lists.
In a singly-linked list, what is the behavior of Prepend if the list is not empty?
- Nothing is prepended.
- The algorithm points the new node’s next pointer to the head node, and then points the list’s head pointer to the new node.
- The algorithm points the list’s head and tail pointers to the new node.
A singly-linked list is a data structure where:
- The last node is referred to as the tail.
- Each node has a pointer to the previous node.
- Each node has a pointer to the next node.
- Each node has data.
- The first node is referred to as the head.
In singly-linked list, RemoveAfter() can be used because singly-linked lists only have a pointer to the next node.
Insertion sort can be used in both doubly-linked lists and singly-linked lists.
The term null is defined a special value indicating a pointer points to nothing.
Given numsList: 55, 12, 74, 21, 83, 30, 92. In this doubly-linked list, the Remove operation that will remove the node in position 4 is
Which operations will resize the list’s array?
In a singly-linked list, append is the operation of inserting a new node within the singly linked list.