Respond to the following questions using the lessons and vocabulary found in the readings.
- Describe in detail an experience working with teams in or outside your workplace.
- Explain in detail and provide examples of the advantages and challenges of working in teams discussed in your reading that you experienced.
Then, respond to any two of the following questions.
- How did your team learn as a group and move forward in the team-building process?
- What was your experience as it relates to your organization’s culture?
- Assume you are the leader and know what you know now about leading teams.
- How would you use both formal and informal communication processes to communicate with your team members?
- How would you facilitate moving your team through the stages of team development?
- What if your team was a global one with members spread out throughout the world. Discuss three factors you need to consider to ensure team effectiveness.
The final paragraph (three or four sentences) of your initial post should summarize the one or two key points that you are making in your initial response.
Your posting should be 500-600 words in length.
Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing a point of view with a rationale, challenging an aspect of the discussion, or indicating a relationship between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Complete your participation for this assignment by the end of the week.