Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
You have just finished a high-level requirements review with your boss. You described your program’s ability to store the information and explained that you created an efficient manner to find a contributor based on the ID field. However, your boss asked how easy is it to find a contributor by name, and this is something you had admittedly not thought of until now. You decide that you want to sort your linked list, but are debating the approach you want to take.
- Discuss what method you can use to find the contributor by name.
- Justify why the method you selected is efficient in the case under consideration.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with a reply of at least 100 words about their primary task response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?