After reading the articles, discuss what do you think about government agencies using its powers under the law to search and seize properties of private citizens. Is this a good thing or a bad thing. Where should we draw the line? What about the rights of the poor who are unable to hire lawyers to get their property back. Explain.
Marriage is a Contract
What Does Love Have to Do With It?
- Knowing what is a contract
- Understanding marriage is a contract
- Evaluating marriage’s role in a society
- Contrasting the value of marriage versus making money.
- Write at least 150 words.
- The majority of your post must be original words, thoughts and ideas.
- Identify the source of all information that you use.
- All posts must be typed in the discussion Canvas message box, not attached as a document.
- Do not use one paragraph, separate into short paragraphs.
- Points will be deducted if guidelines are not followed.