13: What is the name of your bird species and in what Flyway is it found?
14. Click on “More on Reading These Maps.” What is a bird’s “climatic range”?
15. What do the yellow, blue and green colors represent?
16. What does the solid outline represent?
17. Look at the animation. How do your bird’s winter and summer range change between the years 2000 through 2080? Describe the shift in direction (N, S, E, W), location, and size.
18. Pause the animation in the year 2050 and take a screenshot. Attach the screenshot to your lab write up
19. Scroll down to Species Range Change from 2000 to 2080. Click on the small “?” icon to learn how to read the graphics below. How much of the summer range is stable? By how much will the summer range change between 2000 and 2080?
20. How much of the winter range is stable? By how much will the winter range change between 2000 and 2080?