Select one type of prayer and define it in your own collective terms
1. Select one type of prayer and define it in your own collective terms (not a citation).
2. Provide an example of this type of prayer. (With a cited source)
3. Locate a song that exemplifies your selected prayer type. Acknowledge the composer
and performer of the song.
4. Develop a ritual that underscores your selected prayer type. Describe (in writing) the
three phases of your ritual: separation (leaving the familiar), transition (a time of
testing, learning, growth & transformation) return (incorporation and reintegration).
5. Perform (or present) the song as a part of this ritual.
Submit one document for the group (summarize #1-4). Include everyone’s name on the